Do not index
Do not index
I spent the past six weeks in Buildspace, a free, remote, six-week program designed to help you make progress on any idea. The course requires a weekly update and includes one lecture and one talk each week. Though it's a part-time program designed to fit around a full-time schedule, don't be fooled—the pace is intense! Balancing it with day-to-day responsibilities was very much a juggling act.
Today, I'm highlighting six companies from the program that offer value to SaaS businesses and providing a sneak peek at what we've been working on at Lunch Pail Labs.
- What They Do: Engyne is an AI-powered tool that helps you use SEO to scale your startup in weeks, not months.
- Why You Should Care: If you're struggling with growth or looking for new strategies, check out their approach.
- What They Do: Tools4us A catalog of SaaS tools matched with AI to solve specific problems.
- Why You Should Care: This could be a quick way to find new tools that can solve some of your current challenges.
- What They Do: Thinksy is a Slack app that helps engineers automatically summarize their work across multiple integrations.
- Why You Should Care: Streamline your engineers' work and make performance reviews less of a hassle.
- What They Do: 2-minute apps help you go from app idea to product-market-fit rapidly.
- Why You Should Care: If you're looking to validate an app idea quickly, this could be your go-to resource.
- What They Do: ImportSaaS create a customer dashboard for your SaaS in under a minute.
- Why You Should Care: If customer analytics is a pain point, this could be a solution.
- What They Do: Buzzkit.ai is an AI-powered marketing toolkit for online businesses.
- Why You Should Care: Get a leg up on your marketing without hiring an entire team.
- Lunch Pail’s update: During the program, I mostly focused on iterating how we communicate our service for building and managing software integrations. Here's a sneak peek at the progress:
And that’s a wrap! It's been a rewarding experience to engage with so many talented builders, even if just virtually. While this article highlights just 6 demos, Buildspace's Demo Day actually featured over 1,000. Be sure to check them out.